Absolute Aberration Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regarding Crafting

Go down

Regarding Crafting Empty Regarding Crafting

Post by Gimlie Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:34 pm

Hey.

Today we implemented crafting and an item drop system to the server for testing purposes. Essentially, the system spawns low-grade crafting material which you can then either sell or barter off to other players or use the materials to craft items. So far, we've devised crafting recipes for items such as zip ties, radios, crafting tools, and so on.  This will not eliminate the need for authorization applications, as high-grade items (such as kevlar, weapons, most ammo types, etc) will not be craftable.  All the custom crafting recipes will be available to browse in an easy-to-use menu. We plan to use this system for the foreseeable future, while also building more recipes in order to keep a constant flow of fresh items and challenges into the server. Just wanted to give you guys a heads-up so you would know what to expect in regards of item drops and crafting when the server launches.

Thanks.

Some examples of crafting recipes that I've put together:

2x Cloth = 1x Makeshift Bandage

1x Cable + 1x Wirecutters (not consumed) = 1x Zip Tie

2x Scrap Metal + 1x Hammer (not consumed) = 1x Wirecutters

3x Scrap Metal + 1x Makeshift Welding Tool (not consumed) = 1x Hammer

1x Refined Metal + 1x Refined Electronics + 1x Box of Screws + 1x Screwdriver (not consumed) = 1x Handheld Radio

Many more will be included upon release (I've already completed around 20 of these). There are just a select few that I've put together to show how it's going to be done.
Gimlie
Gimlie

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum