Absolute Aberration Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My name is Nick

Go down

Am I black?

My name is Nick Vote_lcap100%My name is Nick Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 3 ]
My name is Nick Vote_lcap0%My name is Nick Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

My name is Nick Empty My name is Nick

Post by A_Strategy Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:14 am

Hello to everyone who might not already know me even though I know you..., my name is Nick. I've had several different names while playing video games so you might also know me better as:

• Toast

• Risky Mormons

• A-STRAT

• KiwiAndOranges

• aco3 null

The list could probably go on, but let's just leave it at how I've been indecisive with my name. Anyway, I plan to stay here for a while with the community seeing as it doesn't look like it will fail after a month of playing. I'm glad to be playing Outlands RP again because I've had such fond memories of it in years past. I also plan to be active on both the forums and the server helping  with the playerbase as much as possible.
  I've been playing HL2RP for probably a little over three years. Off and on, of course. Usually when I play, it's for a very long time though. I like to play a lot of games. If you ever want to play TF2, CS:GO, DayZ, or even Minecraft, let me know because I'm dtf dtp.
  If you'd like to know more about me or need help with something related to the server you can message me on here or add me on steam. (look up kiwiandoranges on the add friends tab) If you really want, you can also contact me via skype nickisdalol

A_Strategy

http://www.instagram.com/cockwang

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum