Absolute Aberration Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JusticeKitten's CCA Application

2 posters

Go down

JusticeKitten's CCA Application Empty JusticeKitten's CCA Application

Post by JusticeKitten Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:40 pm

OOC:
Steam Name: JusticeKittenFiftyGazillion
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:47255584
How long have you been playing HL2RP?: About 2.5 years.
How long have you played on our server?: ABout an hour.
Do you have any previous experience as an CCA unit?(Rank|Community): Yes, there were no ranks/divisions.
Why do you wish to apply for the CCA whitelist?: So I can increase my roleplay opportunities.
What is the the purpose of the CCA?: To keep the city safe from anti-citizens and the like.
How will you react to high-ranked units or administrators telling you to flag down on your unit or something of the sort?: Obey him/her and flag down/up/etc.
Do you understand that being accepted into the CCA is considered a prestigious honor to be in, and that if you do get accepted you must roleplay properly as a unit as it represents the quality of the community and server: Yes, I do.
Create a detailed scenario between you(05-01 Unit), and/or a citizen/rebel(15 lines or more):
/me would stand at the street corner, MP7 in hands.

Citizen1 would run by, pistol visible in pocket.
/me would radio in, "Possible armed citizen, initiating pursuit." and start running after the citizen.
**The unit chases the citizen for a few moments, and then the citizen would turn a tight corner and burst into the Grizzly Groto.
/me would walk in, MP7 aimed at the citizen. "Citizen, get outside, now!"
Citizen1 would stare at the unit for a moment, comtemplating wether he should. He shakes his head, then walks out, arms raised.
/me would nod, then walk outside, slinging his MP7 onto his back.
Citizen1, seeing an opportunity, tries to run.
/me would lunge forward, grabbing the citizen by the collar, trying to pull him back. The collar would pop at the seams.
Citizen1, would gasp, then keep running.
/me would run after the citizen, drawing his pistol.
Citizen1 would turn around sharply, taking out the 9MM.
/me would aim at the citizen, "Put. The gun. Down."
Citizen1 says, "Stop following me, or... or I'll shoot you."
/me stares at him, his glowing blue eyes piercing into the citizens soul. He would then shoot the citizens leg, and while the citizen is in pain, would grab him by what remains of the collar and throw him against the wall.
Citizen1, in pain, would be slammed aganst the wall, tears being shed.
/me would grab the pistol, examining it. "This is broken.."
Citizen1, in pain and crying, would not be able to reply.
/me would flick his stunstick on, saying, "Subject prepare to recieve civil judgment."and would beat him unconscious.
**As the unit carries the unconscious citizen to the nexus, many citizens mumble and whisper about the brutality and about how sudden and quick that all happened.

IC:
Name: Trevor Paint
CID: #64941
Height: 6'4
Weight: 210 lbs.
How many loyalist points do you have, if any?: None, shamefully.
Why do you wish to join the CCA?: To have some authority over citizens so I may enforce the law.
What is the purpose of the CCA?: To protect the city and loyalists from anti-citizens and the like.
Have you ever been detained before? No, I have not.
What are your goals for the good of the Universal Union?: To one day reach a higher command so I can protect the city more efficiently.
Do you have any mental or physical capabilities that give yourself an advantage as a Civil Protection unit?: I have major Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
How are you expected to act in the presence of superior units in the Nexus or when a superior unit gives you an order?: I would be expected to satnd at attention when spoken to, and to follow the orders without question.
A citizen tells you there is contraband in the apartments that he offers to lead you to, what do you do?: Radio or ask another nearby unit to accompany me, and investigate.
A group of citizens appear to be in an argument, one of them pulls out a sharp makeshift blade, what do you do?: I would walk over to them, stunstick on, and tell the one with the shiv to drop it, and if he doesn't, I would try to force him against the wall and take it, then call for backup.
A citizen wearing a resistance uniform runs past the hardpoint into the slums, what do you do?: I would run after him, calling for backup, and well, what happens after that is unpredictable.
Do you dedicate the rest of your life to the good of Universal Union and the city, and swear on your life that you will never turn your back against us?: Yes, I do.

MARK WHAT DIVISION YOU'D THINK YOU'D FIT BEST IN AND PROCEED TO ANSWER THE QUESTIONS ASSIGNED TO IT. MARK 'NOVA' IF NO SPECIAL SKILL-SET.

[X]Technological Subdivision -
Do you have any previous professional or proficient software engineering experience?: Yes, I was very proficient.
Are you interested in applied technologies?: Yes, I am.
Have you had experience in technological maintenance of any kind?: Yes, plenty.
Have you worked with or around any hazardous chemicals?: Some, but yes.
Do you have any qualifications in the control or removal of bodily fluids?: Yes.
Have you read or researched any notable transhumanist teachings?: Yes, I have read many UU books about transhuman teachings
Have you worked in the field of animal testing?: No, I have not.
Have you ever been listed as a blood or organ donor?: Yes, I have.
Have you had any experience working on military or civilian methods of transportation?: Yes, plenty.
Do you condone, support, and or wish to integrate with cybernetic technologies?: I support and wish to integrate with cybernetic technologies.
Do you have prior experience in the field of cybercrime analysis?: Not a lot, but yes.

You spot a low ranking unit smuggling out mechanical and technological supplies. What do you do?: I would tell him/her to stop and give back the supplies, if he runs or something along the lines of that I would call for backup and pursue him/her.

The ration distribution terminal is suffering an error. After the wait time runs out the ration does not dispense. What do you do to find out the cause?: I would scan it with a datapad and would fix what it says is wrong with it.

A restrictor at the beach has gone offline. No units prior to this incident were in the area. So, you are assigned as a member of a squad to investigate the situation. You arrive and quickly remove the currently present exogen threat.
As the squad's technological expert, you are required to diagnose the cause of its deactivation. How do you go about this?: I would scan every major and minor piece, and would fix it accordingly.

A resistance cell has commandeered union technology and has locked your squad out of a room. Three anti-citizens are at the other end of your fortified position. A computer terminal lies directly within their line of fire, but is the only method of opening the door. What do you do?: I would connect to the terminal with a datapad while behind cover and would open the door remotely, then head in and carry out further orders.

The city's artificial intelligence has gone haywire. The cameras are detecting everything as a definite threat and has put the city into lockdown. You and four other civil protection team members are trapped inside and can't raise the blast doors. The situation outside can only be monitored by the screens in the administrator's office and the lobby. The lives of citizens could be at stake as you hear that the city's defense systems are now active. A member of your division was the last one to preform maintenance on the A.I. node. A leader of another division is locked in with you and you know if you don't either deactivate or correct the A.I.'s behavior, you will face punishment and your division will be dishonored. How do you fix this situation? create a scenario: As we are in the nexus, the four units would keep looking to me, as I am the only tech unit there. I keep thinking of solutions, but they all end in failure. The presence of the higher ranking unit would put me under more pressure. Then I would ask the higher ranking unit for access to the room and the AI, he would accept. As I head to the room, I radio in to the unit that did the maintenance last, asking if he did anything different or if something strange happened. He would reply that one of the monitors sparked. I would go to the monitor and scan it. There would be major damage, repairing it would take days. I force it to shut down, by making it think it is even more heavily damaged than it is. After that, I would get a few more tech units and repair it for a few days.

Last edited by JusticeKitten on Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : new division format)
JusticeKitten
JusticeKitten

Back to top Go down

JusticeKitten's CCA Application Empty Re: JusticeKitten's CCA Application

Post by Nightshade Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:50 pm

Denied:

Overall I would say my reason is that the application seems to lack effort in certain areas. This application is rather basic. In both the rp situations section and situational reaction section.

Please re-apply when you feel like it and try to correct these mistakes.
Nightshade
Nightshade

Back to top Go down