Absolute Aberration Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G-Man's CWU Application

Go down

G-Man's CWU Application  Empty G-Man's CWU Application

Post by chalo2000 Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:47 pm

OOC:
Steam Name: —(•·÷[ Ⓖ Ⓜ️ Ⓐ Ⓝ ]÷·•)—

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:54286124

How long have you been roleplaying?: I've been roleplaying for quite a while (a couple of months, I know how to roleplay properly).

How long have you played on the server?: I've played on the server for a couple of hours, and I enjoy the unique portion of the server.

Do you have any previous experience as a CWU member?(Community): Yes, I've been a CWU member on Plexgaming (before it shutdown).

Why do you wish to apply for the CWU whitelist?: I've only seen one shop that was occupied by a CWU member and I didn't see it open the whole time I was playing. I wish to give players a chance to buy items to make roleplaying a little bit more interesting.

What is the purpose of the CWU?: The purpose of the CWU is to supply Citizens with UU-Branded items.

Create a generic scenario between a citizen purchasing a few items from you (10 Lines or Less):
Citizen enters the CWU store.
Me waves to the Citizen and says "Hello there sir, how may I assist you?"
Citizen examines the notepad with a list of the merchandise.
Citizen: "I'd like to purchase a backpack and 2 citizen's supplements"
Me: "That'll be 100 tokens; 50 for the backpack and 25 for each citizen's supplements"
Citizen reaches into his pockets and takes out 100 tokens, handing it to the CWU worker.
Me takes the 100 tokens and enters the backroom to take out the merchandise.
Me returns to the counter and hands the Citizen the merchandise.
Me: "Thank you, have a nice day now".
Citizen: You too.
Citizen leaves the CWU store.

Create a detailed scenario between you and a citizen attempting to rob you (15 Lines or More):
Citizen enters the CWU store with a black mask.
Me stares at the Citizen and is aware of what is happening.
Citizen: "You know how this works. Give me all the tokens you have"
Me continues to stare at the Citizen.
Citizen: "Don't make me shoot you"
Citizen takes out a 9mm pistol and aims it at the CWU worker.
Me: "You've made your point, sir."
Me enters the backroom and shuts the door.
Citizen yells: "Don't try any funny business".
Me takes out the request device from under the table.
Me requests: "CWU store being robbed, armed anti-citizen, in need of assistance".
Me takes a citizen's supplement and brings it to the counter.
Me hands the Citizen's supplement to the Citizen.
Citizen: "Are you deaf? I asked you for the tokens, not that citizen crap".
Me apologizes to the Citizen and heads back to the backroom.
Me stores the Citizen's supplement and overhears officers rushing to the store.
Citizen looks out the store window and notices the officers.
Me rushes to the counter, and presses the buttons on the keypad and shuts the opening.
Citizen yells: "Don't think this is over"
Officers rush into the store and stun the Citizen unconscious. The Citizen is then dragged out of the store.

IC:
Name: Chalo Jefferson
CID: 81730

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 97

How many loyalist points do you have, if any?: I don't have any at the moment.

Have you ever been detained before? Explain.: No, I haven't been detained before (in this city/server).

What are your goals for the good of the Universal Union?: My goals for the good of the Universal Union is to supply the citizen's of this city with UU-Branded merchandise, while earning tokens to use for the Universal Union's projects.

What is the purpose of the CWU?: The purpose of the CWU is to supply the citizen's with UU-Branded merchandise while remaining loyal to law enforcement (Metropolice, etc)

Do you have any mental or physical capabilities that give yourself an advantage as a CWU member?: I have a mental capability which is having previous experience as a CWU worker.

If a CWU manager tells you to sell contraband in-order to increase the lack of sales, what do you do?: I inform the CCA/UCA (the forum name was changed so I don't know what it is anymore  Laughing ) about the CWU manager's doings because I'm loyal to the CCA/UCA.

If an anti-citizen holds you hostage and demands you give him all your tokens and some items from the CWU terminal, what do you do?: (You can refer to the conversation between a citizen robbing me and me requesting for help). I will stall the anti-citizen after requesting for CCA/UCA help with a request device. If the anti-citizen took it from me, I'll get another from the CWU terminal, request for help, and hide it somewhere.

Do you dedicate the rest of your life to the good of Universal Union and the city, and swear on your life that you will never turn your back against us?: Yes, I will dedicate the rest of my life to the good of Universal Union and the city, and swear on my life that I'll never turn my back against you.

chalo2000

Back to top Go down