Absolute Aberration Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G-Man's CCA Application

2 posters

Go down

G-Man's CCA Application Empty G-Man's CCA Application

Post by chalo2000 Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:46 pm

OOC:
Steam Name: —(•·÷[ Ⓖ Ⓜ Ⓐ Ⓝ ]÷·•)—
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:54286124
How long have you been playing HL2RP?: I've been playing HL2:RP for a pretty long time (a couple of months).

How long have you played on our server?: I just started playing on your server, but plan to play on it a lot more, especially if my application is accepted (I was told you can apply even if you've just joined the server)

Do you have any previous experience as an CCA unit?(Rank|Community): Yes, I've roleplayed as a CCA unit a couple of times on multiple servers, one that I remember was Plex as an 05 Judge. I also read a ton of information thanks to Vortex
Roleplay's CCA Guidebook.

Why do you wish to apply for the CCA whitelist?: I feel that I do a great job at roleplaying as CCA and you get to really know a lot of the community as the CCA (you communicate with Citizens and Rebels and sometimes, Vortigaunts).

What is the the purpose of the CCA?: The purpose of the CCA is to keep the city civilized and to eliminate any anti-citizens.

How will you react to high-ranked units or administrators telling you to flag down on your unit or something of the sort?: I'll flag down as long as the ratio will be balanced. For example, if the ratio is 2:1, if I'm being told to flag down, I'll check to see if the ratio is balanced. Of course, a high-rank or administrator wouldn't say to flag down if it would imbalance the ratio so it may be a sort of event or something. All in all, I'll flag down if I'm told to, if it is a fair reason (I don't resist and cause trouble).

Do you understand that being accepted into the CCA is considered a prestigious honor to be in, and that if you do get
accepted you must roleplay properly as a unit as it represents the quality of the community and server: Of course I do, a bad CCA can really mess up a whole server and community and make people not want to join this server. I like how this server is unique, compared to other servers.

Create a detailed scenario between you(05-01 Unit), and/or a citizen/rebel(15 lines or more):
Me (03 Unit): Citizen
Citizen: Yes?
Me: Face the wall.
Citizen walks to the wall, confused.
Citizen: I didn't do anything wrong.
Me walks to the Citizen and attempts to tie him down.
Citizen attempts to kick the officer's legs and trip him
Me attempts to dodge the Citizen's kick
(Citizen rolls 38)
(Me rolls 47)
Me dodges the Citizen's kick by jumping and knees the Citizen in the back of his leg.
Citizen falls to the ground and tries to grab onto the wall and pull himself up.
Me radios other officers of the Citizen.
Me (radio): 11-99 [officer requesting assistance]
Me attempts to stun the Citizen.
Citizen attempts to dodge the stun attack.
(Citizen rolls 78)
(Me rolls 85)
Me whacks the Citizen with the stun stick repeatedly
Citizen falls to the ground unconscious.
Me carries the Citizen to the Nexus, with the help of other officers to detain the Citizen.
[end]

IC:
Name: Chalo Jefferson

CID: 81730

Height:5'8"

Weight:97

How many loyalist points do you have, if any?: I do not have any at the moment

Why do you wish to join the CCA?: I wish to keep the city a loyal city and eliminate any threats towards the city.

What is the purpose of the CCA?: The purpose of the CCA is to keep the city loyal and eliminate anti-citizens.

Have you ever been detained before? Explain: No (at least not on this server)

What are your goals for the good of the Universal Union?: My goals are to help the Universal Union acquire information from anti-citizens (such as rebels) and protect the city from any threats.

Do you have any mental or physical capabilities that give yourself an advantage as a Civil Protection unit?: I have a mental capability due to my character being a CP unit in other cities.

How are you expected to act in the presence of superior units in the Nexus or when a superior unit gives you an order?:
I am to obey the superior unit's order, no matter what it is.

A citizen tells you there is contraband in the apartments that he offers to lead you to, what do you do?:
I tell the citizen to bring me the contraband due to the possibility of an ambush.

A group of citizens appear to be in an argument, one of them pulls out a sharp makeshift blade, what do you do?:
I radio in that I need assistance an that there is an anti-citizen and I break into the group attempting to pin down the citizen with the weapon.

A citizen wearing a resistance uniform runs past the hardpoint into the slums, what do you do?:
I radio in the report and if I'm not a high-enough rank, I'll ask permission to enter the slums and pursue the citizen.

Do you dedicate the rest of your life to the good of Universal Union and the city, and swear on your life that you will never turn your back against us?: Yes, I dedicate the rest of my life to the good of Universal Union and the city, and swear on my life that I'll never turn my back against you.

[ ] RAZOR - Interrogation and Investigation Division
Do you have any previous experience as a law enforcement officer or interrogator of any sort?: Yes, I've been an interrogator in previous cities.

Do you have any previous experience with hazardous chemicals?: I have no experience with hazardous chemicals.

Do you have any previous experience with basic first-aid procedures? Yes, I've been a CWU in other cities, assisting the local CMU, nothing too major though.

Do you have any moral or psychological unwillingness to see and or handle both external and internal bodily components?: I prefer not to see or handle both external and internal bodily components, however, if necessary, I will do so (as long as I've been properly trained).

What would you say is the proper number of cycles and Infraction Points to distribute to a citizen for possession of low-level contraband and minor malcompliance?: 2 cycles and 3 infraction points.

Lists the steps one would ago about doing to dust an item for fingerprints:
1. I put on my gloves to avoid any of my own fingerprints being implanted.
2. I'd get my fingerprint brush and brush the object thoroughly to look for fingerprints.
3. If no fingerprints were found, dust another object and repeat steps 1 - 2

List at least three different type of non-lethal or/and lethal interrogation tactics that could be used to get answers out of an individual:
Non-Lethal -
Threatening
Blackmailing
Comforting

Lethal -
Torturing
Beating
"Drowning" (wet rag to mouth/nose).

What should you do if an individual you were interrogating was severely wounded from the interrogation session you lead?:
Most likely amputate the individual with permission and give the excuse that the citizen was permanently relocated to an off-world assignment.

A unit appears to be sneaking loyalist points and taking off infraction points on a citizen's data, and is always covering for his violations. What should you do?: I would tell a superior unit about the incident and most likely show the superior unit any evidence or interrogate the sneaky unit.

chalo2000

Back to top Go down

G-Man's CCA Application Empty Re: G-Man's CCA Application

Post by Venomrider Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:55 pm

DENIED.
Venomrider
Venomrider

Back to top Go down