Absolute Aberration Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pancake's CCA application

2 posters

Go down

The Pancake's CCA application Empty The Pancake's CCA application

Post by Pancakes Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:34 pm

OOC:
Steam Name: The Pancake
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:92739219
How long have you been playing HL2RP?: 2 years (approx.)
How long have you played on our server?: 2.5 days
Do you have any previous experience as an CCA unit?(Rank|Community): Yes, I have been a JUDGE.DvL on Dogo Gaming, and a GHOST unit on Voxel gaming
Why do you wish to apply for the CCA whitelist?: I want to apply for CCA because I want to further role-play on this server.
What is the the purpose of the CCA?: To protect and server the Union, and its Benefactors even if that includes sacrifice.
How will you react to high-ranked units or administrators telling you to flag down on your unit or something of the sort?: I will do so because when they ask it has a reason to it
Do you understand that being accepted into the CCA is considered a prestigious honor to be in, and that if you do get accepted you must roleplay properly as a unit as it represents the quality of the community and server: Yes, I understand. You must show an example to the other players, not be a child and jump around
Create a detailed scenario between you(05-01 Unit), and/or a citizen/rebel(15 lines or more):

*A gunshot is heard in the distance
* NOVA.01 "04! Attach."
* NOVA.04 "Copy."
*The two units proceed to the area of the gunshot
* N.01 "04.. On me"
** N.01 makes a gesture over his mouth to be quiet
*The two units come across a small apartment building
* N.01 "04! Stack! Prep! Inject!"
** N.04 shoots the door handle, flinging it open.
** N.04 Moves in checking his left and right
* N.04 "Cleaned."
* N.01 "Copy that. Moving in."
** N.01 Moves in, the floor creaking..
* N.01 "It's to qui-"
*A bullet flies through the room hitting NOVA.01 in the left knee cap
* N.01 "Shit!"
*He is shot again, N.04 stunned at the sight. N.01's Bio-signal goes offline
* N.04 "11-99! Officer needs assistance."
*Back-up moves in, three more units are at the apartment
*A grenade rolls in, right in the middle of the group
* Unit "Shit!"
* Unit 2 "That's a grenade!"
*The units jump out of the way killing one of them in the process
* The group is dazed and the Rebel escapes

IC:
Name: Rame Bashcovits
CID: #01203
Height: 6"-3
Weight: 163.4
How many loyalist points do you have, if any?: Non (OOC: ICly he's a loayalist)
Why do you wish to join the CCA?: I want to server the Union further, protect our Benefactors and the people of this city. Even if that means sacrifice.
What is the purpose of the CCA?: To protect the citizens, and keep order.
Have you ever been detained before? Explain: Never. Ive been searched before.. If that counts.
What are your goals for the good of the Universal Union?: My goals are to excel at my job, and serve my leaders.
Do you have any mental or physical capabilities that give yourself an advantage as a Civil Protection unit?: I am quite good with words, possibly interrogation.
How are you expected to act in the presence of superior units in the Nexus or when a superior unit gives you an order?: Accept the order, salute him/ her. Then be off on that mission.
A citizen tells you there is contraband in the apartments that he offers to lead you to, what do you do?: Call for back up. Hoping a higher unit will come to aid and thoroughly search the area.
A group of citizens appear to be in an argument, one of them pulls out a sharp makeshift blade, what do you do?: Call for back-up.
A citizen wearing a resistance uniform runs past the hardpoint into the slums, what do you do?: Call for back-up.
Do you dedicate the rest of your life to the good of Universal Union and the city, and swear on your life that you will never turn your back against us?: Yes, I will be honored to server the Union.

MARK WHAT DIVISION YOU'D THINK YOU'D FIT BEST IN AND PROCEED TO ANSWER THE QUESTIONS ASSIGNED TO IT. MARK 'NOVA' IF NO SPECIAL SKILL-SET.

[ ] NOVA - Standard Ground Unit Patrol Division

[YES] RAZOR - Interrogation and Investigation Division
Do you have any previous experience as a law enforcement officer or interrogator of any sort?: Well.. No. I am quite good with my words, I could easily pry information from someone.. Even if that includes force.
Do you have any previous experience with hazardous chemicals?: No.
Do you have any previous experience with basic first-aid procedures?: Yes.
Do you have any moral or psychological unwillingness to see and or handle both external and internal bodily components?: No, I have no moral not to see blood.
What would you say is the proper number of cycles and Infraction Points to distribute to a citizen for possession of low-level contraband and minor malcompliance?: Re-edjucation/ One cycle.
Lists the steps one would ago about doing to dust an item for fingerprints: (OOC: I may sound stupid but I'll try) I would look in my bag, grab the right supplies to dust and take finger prints. I would take a clear sticky plastic and place it on the area, snagging the fingerprints.
List at least three different type of non-lethal or/and lethal interrogation tactics that could be used to get answers out of an individual: Non-Lethal: Use words of hope, hopefully making the individual give me what I want.   Lethal: Take his hand and grab a saw, I would proceed to slowely cut his fingers off very painfully. Him giving me the answers, unless he wants his hands missing. Lethal: I would tie him to a chair, put electric wires onto the legs, the chair being metal, I would shock him until he gave me the answers I wanted.
What should you do if an individual you were interrogating was severely wounded from the interrogation session you lead?: I would call for a Medical unit, asking them to patch him up depending on the wounds.
A unit appears to be sneaking loyalist points and taking off infraction points on a citizen's data, and is always covering for his violations. What should you do?: Call for a Higher unit to deal with this problem, give the Higher unit his ID and Division

[ ] APEX -
[]Medical Subdivision -
Do you have any previous professional or proficient medical/researching experience?:
Do you have any previous experience as a field-medic?:
Do you have any qualifications in the control or removal of bodily fluids?:
Have you had any prior experience as an EMT or medical response program?:
Have you read or researched any notable transhumanist teachings?:
Have you worked in the field of animal testing?:
Have you ever been listed as a blood or organ donor?:
Have you worked with or around any hazardous chemicals?:
Do you have any moral or psychological unwillingness to see and or handle both external and internal bodily components?:

You see a low ranking unit smuggling out union medical supplies. What do you do?:

A unit is injured on duty. They are suffering from multiple gunshot wounds to the chest, the lethality of which remains unknown but ultimately depends on time. What do you do?:

You are on patrol with three units in a restricted zone tracking a small group of anti-citizens. One of your lower ranking units runs ahead and springs an ambush. He takes multiple pistol shots and is lying on the ground in front of you. But your position
is under fire. The anti-citizens will be easily overpowered by you and your remaining squad mate. What do you do?:

An inmate has come down with some unknown illness with potentially lethal effects and an infectious spread. He hasn't had much contact with anyone outside, but if he were to join the rest of the citizen population he could be a great danger. What course of action do you take?:

You are required to preform an autopsy on a citizen who has recently been found in their apartment dead. What is the correct way of handling this situation? You need to explain how you found the murder weapon, what the method of murder was, whether the weapon or method was the actual cause of death or the result of it as well. Create the scenario as you wish.

[]Technological Subdivision -
Do you have any previous professional or proficient software engineering experience?:
Are you interested in applied technologies?:
Have you had experience in technological maintenance of any kind?:
Have you worked with or around any hazardous chemicals?:
Do you have any qualifications in the control or removal of bodily fluids?:
Have you read or researched any notable transhumanist teachings?:
Have you worked in the field of animal testing?:
Have you ever been listed as a blood or organ donor?:
Have you had any experience working on military or civilian methods of transportation?:
Do you condone, support, and or wish to integrate with cybernetic technologies?:
Do you have prior experience in the field of cybercrime analysis?:

You spot a low ranking unit smuggling out mechanical and technological supplies. What do you do?:

The ration distribution terminal is suffering an error. After the wait time runs out the ration does not dispense. What do you do to find out the cause?:

A restrictor at the beach has gone offline. No units prior to this incident were in the area. So, you are assigned as a member of a squad to investigate the situation. You arrive and quickly remove the currently present exogen threat.
As the squad's technological expert, you are required to diagnose the cause of its deactivation. How do you go about this?:

A resistance cell has commandeered union technology and has locked your squad out of a room. Three anti-citizens are at the other end of your fortified position. A computer terminal lies directly within their line of fire, but is the only method of opening the door. What do you do?:

The city's artificial intelligence has gone haywire. The cameras are detecting everything as a definite threat and has put the city into lockdown. You and four other civil protection team members are trapped inside and can't raise the blast doors. The situation outside can only be monitored by the screens in the administrator's office and the lobby. The lives of citizens could be at stake as you hear that the city's defense systems are now active. A member of your division was the last one to preform maintenance on the A.I. node. A leader of another division is locked in with you and you know if you don't either deactivate or correct the A.I.'s behavior, you will face punishment and your division will be dishonored. How do you fix this situation? create a scenario:
Pancakes
Pancakes

Back to top Go down

The Pancake's CCA application Empty Re: The Pancake's CCA application

Post by Venomrider Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:13 am

DENIED.
Do you have any previous experience as an CCA unit?(Rank|Community): Yes, I have been a JUDGE.DvL on Dogo Gaming, and a GHOST unit on Voxel gaming.
Only two communities, eh.

What is the the purpose of the CCA?: To protect and server the Union, and its Benefactors even if that includes sacrifice.
"Server the Union."

How many loyalist points do you have, if any?: Non (OOC: ICly he's a loayalist)
CPs can't really tell if you're a loyalist if you dont got any loyalist points, can they?

A citizen tells you there is contraband in the apartments that he offers to lead you to, what do you do?: Call for back up. Hoping a higher unit will come to aid and thoroughly search the area.
A group of citizens appear to be in an argument, one of them pulls out a sharp makeshift blade, what do you do?: Call for back-up.
A citizen wearing a resistance uniform runs past the hardpoint into the slums, what do you do?: Call for back-up
. Calling for back-up is good, but if that's the only thing you do, well.

What would you say is the proper number of cycles and Infraction Points to distribute to a citizen for possession of low-level contraband and minor malcompliance?: Re-edjucation/ One cycle.
"Re-edjucation" An infraction point would be in order as well.

Lists the steps one would ago about doing to dust an item for fingerprints: (OOC: I may sound stupid but I'll try) I would look in my bag, grab the right supplies to dust and take finger prints. I would take a clear sticky plastic and place it on the area, snagging the fingerprints.
Nope.

List at least three different type of non-lethal or/and lethal interrogation tactics that could be used to get answers out of an individual: Non-Lethal: Use words of hope, hopefully making the individual give me what I want.   Lethal: Take his hand and grab a saw, I would proceed to slowely cut his fingers off very painfully. Him giving me the answers, unless he wants his hands missing. Lethal: I would tie him to a chair, put electric wires onto the legs, the chair being metal, I would shock him until he gave me the answers I wanted.
"slowely cut his fingers off very painfully." Speaks for itself.

Just like most of the apps here, too short, half-assed answers, not a lot of thought put into it, seems like little experience as a unit. Polish up RP, put more thought into app, all that jazz. You can apply in a week.
Venomrider
Venomrider

Back to top Go down