Absolute Aberration Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RAW's Mpf Application

2 posters

Go down

RAW's Mpf Application Empty RAW's Mpf Application

Post by John1r Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:30 pm

OOC:
Steam Name: RAW-SEWAGE
Steam ID: # 25 "RAW-SEWAGE" STEAM_0:0:22570597 26:26 74 0 active

How long have you been playing HL2RP?: I have been playing HL2RP for 4 years.
How long have you played on our server?: Well, I havent played for a long time, however im sure we could work something out.
Do you have any previous experience as an CCA unit?(Rank|Community): Yes, I have once been a DvL on Progressive Roleplay
Why do you wish to apply for the CCA whitelist?: I wish to apply in the CCA whitelist because I believe if I succeed and rank as a high divisional, then I would help teach the lower ranks the best way to roleplay as a officer.
What is the the purpose of the CCA?: The point of the CCA is to ICly enforce the laws and deal with the Anti-Citizens to prevent them from starting a war on the city, leaving everyone in peace and harmony.
How will you react to high-ranked units or administrators telling you to flag down on your unit or something of the sort?: Well that depends. If they are telling me to flag down when there are a shitload of civillians online, then I would make a constructive argument. However, if it was the opposite I would co-operate as it is the right advice. I would never get angry or any thing like that during making an argument like I've said.
Do you understand that being accepted into the CCA is considered a prestigious honor to be in, and that if you do get accepted you must roleplay properly as a unit as it represents the quality of the community and server: Yes, and i'll also help other units if they have trouble with roleplaying properly.
Create a detailed scenario between you(05-01 Unit), and/or a citizen/rebel(15 lines or more):

*01 notices a citizen running, and immediately chases after the man, saying " Hold it right there! "
*The man stops on his tracks, and turns to the unit yelling at him.
*01 pulls out his stunstick, and flicks it on saying " Get on the wall! "
* The man would attempt to run
*01 would quickly switch from his stunstick to his 9mm, and chase after the man with great spead
* The man would quickly hide in a room after being chased
*01 would aim his 9mm at the doorknob, and would yell " Stack! Prep! Inject! "
* Before the unit would barge in, the man would pull his knife, then hide
*01 would shoot open the lock, and proceed in
* The man would hide in the bathroom, keeping quiet for as long as possible
* 01 would search around the house, getting every room cleared
* He would proceed to the locked doors and yell " Stack! Prep! Inject "
*01 As he searches the whole house, he then walks by the window, inspecting if he jumped out
* The man would open his door, and charge into the officer, tackling him.
* The man would try to jab his knife into the officer's chest
* 01 would try to hold his arm in place before he can, knowing that the citizen is most likely malnourished
* 01 would quickly kick him off of 01's body, making him crash into the wall
* 01 would raise his gun at the man's chest, making him get on the wall
* The man would then surrender, and comply.
* 01 ties up the man, and sends him to detainment and possibly having him amputated.

IC:
Name: Jason Maroon
CID: 08184
Height: 6'2
Weight: 150 pounds
How many loyalist points do you have, if any?: I currently do not obtain any, however I will intend to recieve some if I have the time to go off-duty.
Why do you wish to join the CCA?: I wish to join the CCA to enforce the laws that most likely not all citizens know. It is important to let the citizens know the consequences of not complying with the laws
What is the purpose of the CCA?: The purpose of the CCA is to give everyone the equalty they need, and to enforce everyone so all could have peace and harmony.
Have you ever been detained before? Explain: No
What are your goals for the good of the Universal Union?: My goals for Universal Union is to give the CCA what they have done for me - enforce the laws and treat me the way I want to be treated
Do you have any mental or physical capabilities that give yourself an advantage as a Civil Protection unit?: No
How are you expected to act in the presence of superior units in the Nexus or when a superior unit gives you an order?: Well, my first way of complying is to give the units a brief salute, and then I would do my duty, or my task.
A citizen tells you there is contraband in the apartments that he offers to lead you to, what do you do?: I would call for backup before entering the apartments, as I may know what dangers could lead up to.
A group of citizens appear to be in an argument, one of them pulls out a sharp makeshift blade, what do you do?: I would call for backup, take out a weapon of mine, and order the citizens to disperse. Then, I would arrest the citizen with the blade.
A citizen wearing a resistance uniform runs past the hardpoint into the slums, what do you do?: I would call in for backup, requesting a sweep and taking down the rebel.
Do you dedicate the rest of your life to the good of Universal Union and the city, and swear on your life that you will never turn your back against us?: Yes, I swear

MARK WHAT DIVISION YOU'D THINK YOU'D FIT BEST IN AND PROCEED TO ANSWER THE QUESTIONS ASSIGNED TO IT. MARK 'NOVA' IF NO SPECIAL SKILL-SET.

[Yes] NOVA - Standard Ground Unit Patrol Division

[ ] RAZOR - Interrogation and Investigation Division
Do you have any previous experience as a law enforcement officer or interrogator of any sort?:
Do you have any previous experience with hazardous chemicals?:
Do you have any previous experience with basic first-aid procedures?
Do you have any moral or psychological unwillingness to see and or handle both external and internal bodily components?:
What would you say is the proper number of cycles and Infraction Points to distribute to a citizen for possession of low-level contraband and minor malcompliance?:
Lists the steps one would ago about doing to dust an item for fingerprints:
List at least three different type of non-lethal or/and lethal interrogation tactics that could be used to get answers out of an individual:
What should you do if an individual you were interrogating was severely wounded from the interrogation session you lead?:
A unit appears to be sneaking loyalist points and taking off infraction points on a citizen's data, and is always covering for his violations. What should you do?:

[ ] APEX -
[]Medical Subdivision -
Do you have any previous professional or proficient medical/researching experience?:
Do you have any previous experience as a field-medic?:
Do you have any qualifications in the control or removal of bodily fluids?:
Have you had any prior experience as an EMT or medical response program?:
Have you read or researched any notable transhumanist teachings?:
Have you worked in the field of animal testing?:
Have you ever been listed as a blood or organ donor?:
Have you worked with or around any hazardous chemicals?:
Do you have any moral or psychological unwillingness to see and or handle both external and internal bodily components?:

You see a low ranking unit smuggling out union medical supplies. What do you do?:

A unit is injured on duty. They are suffering from multiple gunshot wounds to the chest, the lethality of which remains unknown but ultimately depends on time. What do you do?:

You are on patrol with three units in a restricted zone tracking a small group of anti-citizens. One of your lower ranking units runs ahead and springs an ambush. He takes multiple pistol shots and is lying on the ground in front of you. But your position
is under fire. The anti-citizens will be easily overpowered by you and your remaining squad mate. What do you do?:

An inmate has come down with some unknown illness with potentially lethal effects and an infectious spread. He hasn't had much contact with anyone outside, but if he were to join the rest of the citizen population he could be a great danger. What course of action do you take?:

You are required to preform an autopsy on a citizen who has recently been found in their apartment dead. What is the correct way of handling this situation? You need to explain how you found the murder weapon, what the method of murder was, whether the weapon or method was the actual cause of death or the result of it as well. Create the scenario as you wish.

[]Technological Subdivision -
Do you have any previous professional or proficient software engineering experience?:
Are you interested in applied technologies?:
Have you had experience in technological maintenance of any kind?:
Have you worked with or around any hazardous chemicals?:
Do you have any qualifications in the control or removal of bodily fluids?:
Have you read or researched any notable transhumanist teachings?:
Have you worked in the field of animal testing?:
Have you ever been listed as a blood or organ donor?:
Have you had any experience working on military or civilian methods of transportation?:
Do you condone, support, and or wish to integrate with cybernetic technologies?:
Do you have prior experience in the field of cybercrime analysis?:

You spot a low ranking unit smuggling out mechanical and technological supplies. What do you do?:

The ration distribution terminal is suffering an error. After the wait time runs out the ration does not dispense. What do you do to find out the cause?:

A restrictor at the beach has gone offline. No units prior to this incident were in the area. So, you are assigned as a member of a squad to investigate the situation. You arrive and quickly remove the currently present exogen threat.
As the squad's technological expert, you are required to diagnose the cause of its deactivation. How do you go about this?:

A resistance cell has commandeered union technology and has locked your squad out of a room. Three anti-citizens are at the other end of your fortified position. A computer terminal lies directly within their line of fire, but is the only method of opening the door. What do you do?:

The city's artificial intelligence has gone haywire. The cameras are detecting everything as a definite threat and has put the city into lockdown. You and four other civil protection team members are trapped inside and can't raise the blast doors. The situation outside can only be monitored by the screens in the administrator's office and the lobby. The lives of citizens could be at stake as you hear that the city's defense systems are now active. A member of your division was the last one to preform maintenance on the A.I. node. A leader of another division is locked in with you and you know if you don't either deactivate or correct the A.I.'s behavior, you will face punishment and your division will be dishonored. How do you fix this situation? create a scenario:

John1r

Back to top Go down

RAW's Mpf Application Empty Re: RAW's Mpf Application

Post by Venomrider Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:45 pm

DENIED.

Steam ID: # 25 "RAW-SEWAGE" STEAM_0:0:22570597 26:26 74 0. active Dunno what happened there, but moving on.
Do you have any previous experience as an CCA unit?(Rank|Community): Yes, I have once been a DvL on Progressive Roleplay. Seems you very little experience as RPing as a unit, seeing as that you've only had
Why do you wish to apply for the CCA whitelist?: I wish to apply in the CCA whitelist because I believe if I succeed and rank as a high divisional, then I would help teach the lower ranks the best way to roleplay as a officer. Seemed like you just want a high-command unit as soon as you apply, bit iffy.
*01 would quickly switch from his stunstick to his 9mm, and chase after the man with great spead "Great spead."
How many loyalist points do you have, if any?: I currently do not obtain any, however I will intend to recieve some if I have the time to go off-duty. You don't really get loyalist points when you're "off-duty".

In-general, comparing this application to far higher-quality ones I've seen, it doesn't look very good. The RP examples seems a bit half-assed, the app in-general is a bit short, and your RP in-character is honestly not that great. Polish up on your roleplay, make your answers longer, and just put more time into the app in-general.
Venomrider
Venomrider

Back to top Go down