Absolute Aberration Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Alan Grant's Metropolice Application

2 posters

Go down

Doctor Alan Grant's Metropolice Application Empty Doctor Alan Grant's Metropolice Application

Post by Doctor Alan Grant Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:05 pm

OOC:
Steam Name: Doctor Alan Grant

Steam ID:

How long have you been playing HL2RP?: About 7 Months or More.

How long have you played on our server?: 7 Hours in Two days.

Do you have any previous experience as an CCA unit?(Rank|Community): Four servers, highest being an EpU.

Why do you wish to apply for the CCA whitelist?: I just want to increase the fun level for myself, and give the server more Metropolice Force Members, which it seems to slightly lack.

What is the the purpose of the CCA?: To keep the city under control, stop Rebels/Webuls. And they also are there to keep order OOCly, such as minges attacking, they can stun them until they can get an admin.

How will you react to high-ranked units or administrators telling you to flag down on your unit or something of the sort?: I will do just that, no questions asked.

Do you understand that being accepted into the CCA is considered a prestigious honor to be in, and that if you do get accepted you must roleplay properly as a unit as it represents the quality of the community and server: I do understand.

Create a detailed scenario between you(05-01 Unit), and/or a citizen/rebel(15 lines or more):

Citizen1 runs by, yelling

/me chases after the citizen, yelling, "Stop right there!"

Citizen1 stops, looking at me.

"Citizen, face the wall, and apply."

Citizen1 : /me faces the wall, saying, "Jack Smith, 91823."

/me types in the data, tying the citizen and patting him down.

"Alright, you can go."

/me unties the citizen, pushing him along, "Go on! Get out of here!"

** Jack walks away

Rebel1 : "Hey, look, a CP! Fire away, guys!"

** The Rebels open fire on the Metropolice unit

/me hides behind a pillar

/radio "11-99, Officer needs assistance! Location Hardpoint 2!"

** Two Novas run in, and begin firing at the rebel members.

** The final Anti-Citizens fall dead

"Protection complete."

CP1 : "*Radio Chatter*"

/radio "All anti-citizens down, searching for more possible suspects, search all citizens."

CP3Radio : "Copy that, sweeping for suspect."

IC:
Name: Allister Smith
CID: 21106
Height: 6'2
Weight: 134 Pounds
How many loyalist points do you have, if any?: None, sadly.

Why do you wish to join the CCA?: Because I wish to protect this city and serve the Union and City with honor. I wish to show the Anti-Citizens why to obey.

What is the purpose of the CCA?: To protect the city and keep it's inhabitants safe.

Have you ever been detained before? : No.

What are your goals for the good of the Universal Union?: To better the Union and give it my skills and the extra helping hand.

Do you have any mental or physical capabilities that give yourself an advantage as a Civil Protection unit?: No.

How are you expected to act in the presence of superior units in the Nexus or when a superior unit gives you an order?: To stand at order and respond with Sir/Ma'am, no backtalk.

A citizen tells you there is contraband in the apartments that he offers to lead you to, what do you do?: I tell another unit to keep him there, and search him, and order him to tell me the location of the contraband specifically. I will then follow to that location, weapons ready.

A group of citizens appear to be in an argument, one of them pulls out a sharp makeshift blade, what do you do?: I fire a warning shot, and attempt to detain the citizen with the blade, telling the other citizens to Isolate. If the citizen resists, I shoot his leg, and detain him. And if the group resist, I fire more warning shots, if that doesn't work, I call in more officers to help detain the group for one cycle.

A citizen wearing a resistance uniform runs past the hardpoint into the slums, what do you do?: I call for backpack, tell my location, and quickly follow him, attempting to shoot his leg and stop him. If I hit, I detain him, and ask for amputation or not. If I miss, I wait for backup to arrive and ask if we should order a search.

Do you dedicate the rest of your life to the good of Universal Union and the city, and swear on your life that you will never turn your back against us?: I swear.

MARK WHAT DIVISION YOU'D THINK YOU'D FIT BEST IN AND PROCEED TO ANSWER THE QUESTIONS ASSIGNED TO IT. MARK 'NOVA' IF NO SPECIAL SKILL-SET.

[ ] NOVA - Standard Ground Unit Patrol Division

Doctor Alan Grant

Back to top Go down

Doctor Alan Grant's Metropolice Application Empty Re: Doctor Alan Grant's Metropolice Application

Post by Venomrider Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:52 pm

DENIED

Steam ID:
Where'd that go?

How long have you been playing HL2RP?: About 7 Months or More.
Not a whole lot of experience, it seems.

Why do you wish to apply for the CCA whitelist?: I just want to increase the fun level for myself, and give the server more Metropolice Force Members, which it seems to slightly lack.
To increase the fun just for YOU? Eh.

What is the the purpose of the CCA?: To keep the city under control, stop Rebels/Webuls. And they also are there to keep order OOCly, such as minges attacking, "they can stun them until they can get an admin."
No, you don't stun them until THEY can get an admin, you get an admin immediately.

Citizen1 stops, looking at me.
That didn't make much sense.

Not a whole lot of experience in HL2RP it seems as well as being a unit. The app is too short and it doesn't seem like put a lot of thought an effort in your answers, the RP example is a bit confusing and doesn't seem all that well. Polish your RP, get a bit more playtime in HL2RP, don't rush through your app. You can apply again after a week.
Venomrider
Venomrider

Back to top Go down